Want to be a vendor at Denver Pagan Pride Day 2018?
Please read the following carefully. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have:
We have several different options for vendors, so please be sure you’re signing up for the space that is the best fit for your needs. We have indoor and outdoor spaces available. Tables will be provided for all indoor spaces. Canopies as well as any free-standing racks, large display shelves, or other large equipment (anything you can’t fit on or under the provided indoor tables as described below) will only be allowed in outdoor spaces. Electricity is only available to inside vendors. Electric generators of any type or size will not be allowed.
All vendor registration is done by sending an email with your information (as outlined below) directly to email@example.com, and submitting payment via Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign-up and payment deadline is August 6th or until spaces run out! Your best chance of guaranteeing the space you want is to sign up and submit payment as soon as possible. Payment is due at the time that you submit your registration information. Your vendor registration is not considered complete until payment is received. Any vendor registrations that are not paid within 7 days of submitting your sign up information will be cancelled, and the space will be reopened to new reservations.
Here are the options for vendor spaces:
- 10×10 space : $50 each space
These outdoor spaces are the only areas where a canopy is allowed. Vendors in these spaces are responsible for bringing and setting up their own equipment, including tables, chairs, and canopies. Canopies are not required, but if they are used, they absolutely must be weighted with a 15 pound minimum weight on each post. Our outdoor vendor spaces are ideal for those with a lot of merchandise to sell and who enjoy the sights and sounds of being outdoors in the city.
- card table : $30 each table
These indoor tables are roughly 3 ft. x 2.5 ft, standard card table size. One table and up to three chairs will be provided. You will not need to bring any equipment, just bring your items to vend and a tablecloth if desired. Ideal for readers, healers, and vendors with limited inventory. (You can always stash a bin of extra merchandise beneath your table, and rotate it out as you make sales throughout the day.)
- long table : $50 each table
These indoor tables are roughly 10 ft. long and about 2.5 ft. wide. Table and up to 5 chairs will be provided. You will not need to bring any equipment, just bring your items to vend and table coverings if desired.
- VIP Sponsorship : $200
The VIP sponsorship is a great option for groups and vendors who want their Pagan pride to shine the brightest, and who appreciate maximum space and maximum exposure. Our VIP sponsors will receive two 10×10 outdoor vendor spaces, OR two indoor long tables. VIP sponsors will also have a full-page ad included in the event program, a sign acknowledging your sponsorship placed at our info booth, and a small sign to display at your booth designating you as a VIP sponsor. There will also be special announcements made throughout the day acknowledging your contribution. Please note that we are only offering a small number of VIP sponsorships this year so that we can better honor our top supporters.
Sign up Instructions for Vendors:
To register as a vendor for Denver Pagan Pride Day 2018, please follow these instructions as closely as possible:
- Send an email to email@example.com with the subject line “Vendor”
- In the body of your email, include your name and contact info, your business name, your website if you have one, and a description of the space or spaces you want (10×10 outside, long table inside, card table inside, and how many). Tell us in a sentence or two what you will be selling or offering. Also include in your email if you have any special needs such as handicap parking requirements, extra help carrying your wares to your space, etc. Also let us know how and when you will pay your vendor fee.
- Submit payment online by going to paypal.com, choose “Send,” and follow the on-screen instructions to send your payment to firstname.lastname@example.org Payment is due at the time of registration, and any unpaid registrations will be cancelled after 7 days.
- If you need to send a check or money order, please email us for further instructions. Your check will need to be received within 7 days of when we receive your registration email, or your space will not be reserved.
- When we receive your payment, you will receive a confirmation email from us. We will strive to send these within 24 hours after we receive your payment. If you don’t get a confirmation email in a timely manner, please email email@example.com and let us know.
- Please note that by registering as a vendor and paying for your space, you are confirming that you agree to adhere to the following policies: Event will be held rain or shine No refunds will be issued for any reason. In case of extremely inclement weather, we will follow contingency plans as appropriate, and may choose to schedule a future event for which your vendor fees would carry over. Denver Pagan Pride is not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen merchandise that may result from your voluntary participation in the festival. Age-restricted items such as weapons, pornography, cannabis items, alcohol, etc. may not be sold. No burning incense or candles except by special permission in specific outdoor areas as pre-arranged with festival organizers. Smoking allowed only in designated outdoor areas. Vendors agree to be responsible for their own booth or table set-up unless additional help is needed and requested prior to the event. Vendors located in the outdoor areas agree to have any canopies properly secured with a fifteen pound minimum weight on each post, and understand that booths will be inspected before festival opening. Only canopies that are properly secured will be allowed; no exceptions. Indoor vendors will not be allowed to bring any additional equipment (such as tables or canopies, large banners, etc.) into the indoor space. Indoor vendors may bring additional chairs if needed. Indoor vendors may decorate the provided table with a cloth if desired, and any signage desired will need to be attached to the table itself. Please note that efforts are made to space out vendors who have similar items for sell, but there is no guarantee of this and often it’s unavoidable. For example, if you’re offering tarot readings, do not expect to be the only tarot reader at the event. Vendors may set their own prices however they like, including offering services and merchandise free of charge. VIP sponsors agree to send a full-page 8.5×11 ad for the event program by September 1st, and understand that if we do not receive your ad by this date, we will create a basic ad for you. Please note that only VIP sponsors are eligible for ad space in the printed event program. Sign-up and payment deadline is August 6th or until spaces run out, and vendors understand that any unpaid reservations will be cancelled after 7 days and will be made available to others wishihg to sign up for a space. Maps and load-in/load-out instructions will be provided by September 1st.