Would you like to be a vendor at Denver Pagan Pride Day 2017? Sign-up is easy. Just read over the details then follow the step-by-step directions below.
Vendor Fees for 2017
10′x10′ vending space rental: $40 Includes a 10′x10′ vending space and a link to your business on our website
VIP sponsorship: $150 Includes a 10′x10′ vending space, special signage for your booth, a link to your business or group on the front page of our website, and your name listed on our printed schedule
BFF sponsorship: $200 Includes two 10′x10′ vending spaces, special signage for your booth, a link to your business or group on the front page of our website, your name listed on our printed schedule, and sponsorship of one of our main canopied areas. A sign will be placed on each of our new canopies thanking the BFF vendor who sponsored it. BFF sponsorships are limited. Please indicate your first and second choices for sponsorships when you sign up. We will have BFF sponsorships available for several workshop areas, the info booth, and a children’s play area.
New for 2017
- Please note our new location! The festival will be at CHEESMAN PARK this year!
- Electricity is not available. If you need to bring a generator, you must mention it in your vendor’s application and provide details of the type, make, and model. We may need to obtain special clearance for your generator before your application will be considered finalized.
- Please note that there will not be a full-sized printed program this year. We will be printing a single-page schedule of events only and the only way to be listed on it is to be a VIP or BFF sponsor.
- Please note that this festival is on a Sunday.
How to sign up to be a vendor step-by-step
- send an email to email@example.com with the subject line “vendor application”.
- Include in this email the following information: Your name, your business name, your website if you have one, the names of any other people you’re sharing the booth with, a valid email address and phone number so we can contact you, and a one-sentence description of what you will be selling at your booth.
- By sending this email and thus submitting your vendor’s application, you are agreeing that you have read and understand the policies outlined below, and agree to abide by them.
- Submit payment via paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail a check made out to Denver Pagan Pride to 220 S. Hoyt St. Unit A, Lakewood, CO 80226. Your application will not be considered complete until your payment is received. When we receive your payment, we will do our best to send you a receipt within 48 hours. If you do not receive a receipt for your payment, please email us again as this indicates your sign-up is not yet complete.
Policies for 2017
By submitting an application to be a vendor at Denver Pagan Pride Day 2017 at Cheesman Park, you are agreeing that you have read and understand the following policies, and that you agree to abide by them:
- Vendors may not sell restricted items such as weapons, alcohol, cannabis, or cannabis-infused edibles.
- This festival will be held Sunday, October 1st, 2017 at Cheesman Park, rain or shine. If the temperature is at or below freezing or if it is actively snowing or hailing, we will reschedule. If you are unsure, check the website. Any delays or cancellations will be posted to the home page immediately.
- Vendor fees are not refundable for any reason. If the festival is cancelled for any reason, including extremely inclement weather, we will reschedule as soon as possible and your fee will be carried over. If you are unable to participate in the festival, your vendor fee will be considered a tax-deductible donation to Denver Pagan Pride.
- Please do not smoke or drink alcohol near yours or any other vendor booths. Our festival is an alcohol-free event.
- Canopies, tables, chairs, and any other equipment you need must be provided by and set up by you, the vendor. Canopies are not required, but if you are going to use one, it absolutely must have a minimum 10 pound weight attached to each post. Staking is not allowed.
- Vendors may begin set-up at 8:00 a.m. and must be finished no later than 10:30 a.m. Tear-down of your booth may begin at 4:15. The festival will be open to the public from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00p.m.
- Vendors may NOT drive on the grass for any reason whatsoever. Anyone violating this policy will be asked to leave and will not be invited back to future events.
- Vendors must donate at least 5 cans of food to the canned food drive for Jeffco Action Center; just drop them off at the info booth.
We look forward to a successful day at Cheesman Park!