Denver Pagan Pride Day 2016 is coming!!!
Sunday, August 28th, 2016 at Civic Center Park in downtown Denver!
11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Fun, free, and open to EVERYONE! Pagans and Non-Pagans alike, all are WELCOME!
What to bring to the festival:
- We’ll be collecting non-perishable food for the Jeffco Action Center, so bring some cans if you can!
- Bring cash so you can buy stuff from our unique vendors!
- Bring your loving energy to the opening ritual at 11:00 in the amphitheatre!
- Bring your smile to the amphitheatre at noon if you want in on the group photo!
- Bring a handdrum or other percussion instrument for the drum circle at 3:00 in the amphitheatre!
- Bring your friends! Stop by the info booth with your non-Pagan cohorts and you’ll both get a prize!
Denver Pagan Pride is a local chapter of the national Pagan Pride Project. Our mission is to foster greater understanding and acceptance of Paganism in our own community and beyond while encouraging pride and growth in our Pagan religions. Read more about the national Pagan Pride Project at http://www.paganpride.org , and connect with us on facebook , too!
***Special Thanks to Our 2016 VIP Sponsors!***
Alchemical Arts: Offering psychic services and merchandise, and sharing space with author Renna Shesso who will be offering books and info on Shamanic practice and astrology.
If you’re a media representative and would like to talk to us, or you have other questions, please contact Melanie Marquis at firstname.lastname@example.org